Jewels from Dadi Janki…
UK – August 2012
Pilgrimage of remembrance
- Have the deep feeling inside that we are leaving. We are not returning here. Just keep going.
- Finish everything and don't pick up burdens.
- Accumulate the power of yoga.
- I need the power to withdraw and pack-up otherwise if I have something on my mind I get stuck.
- Have no concern for other people. There is love for each other because we are on the path together but there is no other connection.
- When the intellect is pulled to remembrance it stops it from being pulled here and there.
- If you don't remember anyone but Baba, no one will remember you.
Power of yoga
- Destroys the attraction of the vices and past karmic accounts.
- Makes the past the past – including our old nature.
- Accumulates power to enable me to perform pure karma.
- Requires a good intellect.
- Means the work gets done but 'I am not doing anything'. See how Baba does things and says 'I am carefree'.
- Increases the power to judge and discern.
- Increases the power to face and give co-operation.
- Brings purity.
- Baba's blessings are merged in the power of yoga.
· Once your dharna is good there is naturally enthusiasm to do service, and your dharna will be good if you have absorbed the power of yoga. This is not just a matter of speaking knowledge but it is to do so with a deep inner feeling to serve.
· It is very easy to tell others what they have to do, but it is hard for us to hear what we have to do.
· Through soul consciousness you get the power to understand yourself. Through the connection with Baba you get the power to change yourself. Through the awareness of time you get the power to change now.
· You can only be deeply happy if you understand and recognise yourself. If you recognise yourself you will understand and follow shrimat accurately. If you ask 'why' and 'what' it means you have not understood drama.
· Let nothing enter your mind because it will cause fear. Nothing should come in without my permission. Keep two security guards: pure and determined thoughts.
· Take everything with good feeling. Whatever another wants to say, it is my chance to bow and to die.
· Nothing can happen without honesty and love.
· If you don't have the strength to finish what happened in the past, you won't have energy for the future.
· In order to fill us with love, Baba has created the principles and maryadas of the yagya. To offer bhog on Thursday is a way for Baba to feed us and make sure that everyone receives from the yagya. If you don't offer bhog then there is no guarantee that you will receive food to the end. Prepare and offer bhog with your heart and Baba will give the return from His heart. Baba does not want us to have to ask for anything from Him or beg for anything.
· Value time. If you don't you will not be able to earn an income. We do have time. Value time and you will not get confused. Then those who have to help will just appear in front of you. Those who know the importance of every day and every moment are the emperors and empresses so there will be a lot of happiness.
· Ego takes up a lot of extra time from us. Arrogance is the desire for recognition. It doesn't allow you to feel 'I am a child of God'. Ego is of the self and doubt is of others and situations.
· Am I ready to die? I have to leave my body having become satopradhan with not the slightest tinge of rajo or tamo. What will go with you then? Just your truthfulness and your honesty.
· I may have given up my attachment to my lokiks but they may not and this is why sometimes you feel low. If someone remembers me in a bodily way I won't be able to do service. If there is the slightest attachment, you won't experience Godly love.
· In order to absorb knowledge a clean intellect is needed and by inculcating this knowledge it turns into jewels.
· Why is Baba loved so much? He transforms the intellect of souls!
· The sound of faith from within is 'everything will be fine'. Faith gives the experience of victory.
· To surrender means to make your thoughts, words and actions profitable.
· Pure and elevated thinking benefits others and gets the work done from a distance.
· To be introverted means to keep your mirror clean and then to check yourself.
· By considering yourself to be children of God and keeping attention, the mind and intellect will create the right sanskars.
· With hierarchy comes fear and there isn't a feeling of belonging.
· Courage, trust and pure feelings (bhavna) – even if you don't have a penny, keep these with you.
· Internally keep truth and in interaction keep humility.
· Makes you belong.
· Makes this a home.
· Melts the hearts of many.
· Brings the feeling on seeing someone new: we should sustain this one, give them good company and make them happy.
· Brings equality.
· When there is no friendliness, there is jealousy.
· Spiritual love brings equality. Love is receiving blessings.
· There is love for the self when there is renunciation and tapasya.