Madhuban Newsletter - November 2012
Letter of remembrance to the instrument teachers and all brothers and sisters, the decoration of the Brahmin clan from Dadi Janki ji
To the extremely lovely souls of the most beloved Avyakt Image, the Mother, the Father, BapDada to the ones who are constantly sustained under God's canopy of protection, flying in the flying stage, self-transformer and so world transformer most elevated souls, to the instrument teachers and all the children who are the lights of Baba's eyes, most elevated brothers and sisters who are the decoration of the Brahmin clan, please accept sweet love-filled remembrance.
Experiencing the avyakt meeting through your avyakt stage, all of you must definitely be making intense effort according to the signals of BapDada and the time, in these beautiful days of the confluence age. Baba says: Children, constantly keeping the Companion with yourselves, while observing every scene of the drama as detached observers, becoming complete and perfect the same as the Father, and continue to reveal the Father through your face and character. This time, as soon as the season of the avyakt meeting began, there was the beautiful splendour of 2100 double-foreign brothers and sisters from 112 countries in Shantivan. As well as everyone having deep experiences of gyan and yoga, yesterday, on the avyakt day (18th October), there was the opportunity for having a day of complete silence and tapasya. BapDada did not celebrate an avyakt meeting with the children in the corporeal form, but through the avyakt form He gave everyone a very good experience. From early morning, while touring the subtle region and observing silence of the mind and words, everyone was swinging in the swings of supersensuous joy. Everyone together made very good plans for self-progress and service for the whole year. All senior sisters from Madhuban are also in Madhuban at present.
Sweet Baba has given all of us the sovereignty of remaining constantly free from worries. Many situations will come in front of you and they will go away and we don't have time to look at them. We simply have to pay attention that our mind and intellect remains constantly pure and peaceful, and then Baba Himself will do all the work and inspire others. Always remain free from worry and maintain pure and positive thoughts. This is the best medicine which makes your body and mind free from disease. Then, by having pure and positive thoughts for all souls, you receive everyone's blessings and being yogi, you become equal to the Father. Sweet Baba has taught all of us honesty, cleanliness and simplicity. When our lives are such, we will continue to receive Baba's love and blessings from everyone. Baba says: Sensible children are those who know how to forgive and forget.
Baba has made all of us the masters of the three worlds. The incorporeal world and the subtle region are our homes. We can stay where we want, but we are here just in name. We come down, do our service and then go into silence; this is the rehearsal we have to do. We now have to become full of spirituality and God's love and bring perfection close. Baba says: Children, do whatever you want to do now. Who has seen tomorrow? If you remember this great mantra, your every second and breath will continue to be used in a worthwhile way. Tell me, fulfilling these hopes of BapDada, you are continuing to experience the avyakt meeting through your avyakt stage all the time, are you not?
Our sweet Dadi Gulzar's health is now getting better. She has been given leave from the hospital. Now, she has to rest in Ahmedabad Lotus House for three weeks and she will then come and be with all of us in Madhuban. Then, experiencing the avyakt meeting through the corporeal form, we will continue to fill our aprons with blessings. Achcha.
Lots and lots of love to all, In Godly service,
Avyakt Signals - November 2012
Imbibe unity and concentration and have love for solitude.
1) Together with unity, become one who has love for solitude. One who has love for solitude has the intellect's yoga broken away from all others and has love for only One. Because of having love for only One, such a soul will be able to stay in the remembrance of One. To have love for solitude means to belong to One and none other. By having all relationships and experiencing all sweetness with One, you can become one who has love for solitude.
2) We have to bring about unity in the differences of sanskars among ourselves. For unity, we have to finish the differences of the present time and imbibe two things: a) Be one who belongs to only the One and takes the name of One alone, b) Be economical with your treasures of thought, time and knowledge. Then, "I" will become merged in the Father and all differences will finish.
3) An atmosphere of one direction will be created when you have the power to accommodate. So, accommodate all the differences, for only then will you come close in unity and become an example in front of everyone. The speciality of the Brahmin family is to be united while being many. These vibrations of unity will establish one religion and one kingdom over the whole world. Therefore, pay special attention to finish all differences and bring about unity.
4) The branches of all trees have now become one sandalwood tree. People say: Two to four women cannot live together whereas women are now instruments to establish unity in the world. It is women who are instruments to bring about unity in diversity.
While coming from different countries, having different languages and different cultures, you have put unity into diversity.
5) Give all the religious and political leaders an experience of purity and unity. Because they lack this, both of these authorities are weak. We have to put purity into religion and unity into politics.
6) Unity and concentration are the two most elevated arms for achieving success in every task. Concentration means to be free from waste and sinful thoughts. Where there is unity and concentration, success is the garland around your neck.
7) Of course there will be differences in sanskars, but it depends on yourself whether to have a conflict in sanskars or to move away and protect yourself. When something happens because of someone's sanskars, the other person is not in agreement.
Whether that person changes or not, you can change. If each one changes the self and imbibes the power to accommodate, then the sanskars of the other person will definitely cool down.
8) The Bestower of Blessings loves the word one (ek). Be faithful to One (ekvrata). Have one strength and faith in One (ekbal ekbharosa). As well as this, follow the directions of One (ekmat), do not follow the dictates of the self or others, and become stable and constant (ekras). There should be no interest in other people or in possessions. The same applies for unity (ekta) and for having love for
solitude (ekant priya). So, it is the word "ek" (one), that is loved.
9) Unity in Diversity: Though there are many countries, many languages and many colours, while there is diversity, let there be unity in everyone's heart in a practical way because there is the one Father in everyone's heart and you are all following one shrimat. While having many languages, the song in the heart and the language of the heart are one.
10) It is not a big thing to do ordinary service, but to reform that which has been spoilt and to bring about unity in diversity is a big thing. BapDada always says: First, there has to be unity in one direction, one strength, one faith and unity among companions,
in service and in the atmosphere.
11) Just as a coconut is cracked and a ribbon is cut at an inauguration, in the same way, cut the ribbon of one direction, one strength, one faith and unity, and break a coconut of contentment and happiness amongst everyone. Water the earth with this and then see how much success you have.
12) Now, all of you together have to increase courage in one another and consider yourselves having to bring time close and definitely give liberation to all souls. However, this will only happen when you put your thoughts into the form of awareness. Where there is unity and determination, the impossible becomes possible.
13) In self-progress and progress in service, one says something and the other accepts by saying "Ha ji". Continue to increase unity and determination in this way. Just as gathering of Dadis is strong in their unity and determination, so a gathering of the
jewels of service should be strong in the same way. There is a great need of this.
14) The power of the gathering can achieve whatever it wants. The memorial of the unity of the gathering is the five Pandavas. The power of unity is shown by saying "Ha ji, ha ji". They gave their ideas and then tied themselves in the bondage of unity.
This is the means of unity and success.
15) Before hoisting the flag of revelation, first of all simply put one thing into practice before performing any action. Have unity in all your relationships and connections. While there are many sanskars, to have unity in diversity and to have determination
is the means of success. Sometimes, the unity fluctuates. "If this one does this, then I will do this." No. Your slogan is: World transformation through self-transformation. Not self-transformation through world transformation.
16) BapDada wants every child to be seated on the seat of a stable and elevated stage, to be in solitude, to be bodiless, to be one who establishes unity, to belong to One and to be an incarnation of economy. Understand the ideas of one another and give regard. While Signalling one another, have an exchange and reveal the power of the gathering among yourselves, because the power of unity in your gathering will be instrumental to bring the Brahmin family together in a gathering.